Nate is a multi-disciplinary creative living in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
He has been drawing since he was a child, fiddling around with HTML and CSS since 2003, and doing graphic design professionally since 2008.
Nate's work includes product and web design, illustration, logo design and branding, print design, and a little bit of video production.
- The three underlying functions of inciting incidents
July 23, 2021 (10 min read)
- From technicians to talent: Three phases in creative markets
June 22, 2020 (3 min read)
- Distinguishing between structure and style
August 15, 2015 (6 min read)
- Hey Amazon, let’s make navigating digital books even better
April 10, 2015 (9 min read)
- Shinichi Suzuki and the Three Domains of Mastery
January 23, 2015 (5 min read)
Find Nate online: